Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Amy Pond


Amelia Pond! Get your coat!

If you don't know who Amy Pond is (and you're not the only one, dw), she's a companion of the 11th Doctor on Doctor Who. The red headed kiss-a-gram girl that's feisty and full of adventure.

I love Amy. One, cuz she's got red hair, but also because she's just fun. She's traveling with the Doctor for the fun of it, and she's not afraid to jump right into things. Plus, she's got an AMAZING husband.

For Amy Pond day, I tried to dress up like her! Sorta. See, she's got this cool red plaid shirt but apparently red plaid just isn't available for girls around here so I only had an apple green plaid shirt and really, what goes with apple green but pink so I had to wear a pink tank top and then my super tall pink shoes and *sigh* it was close but not perfect. Oh well. At least I had long red hair, right? Plus, I got to say "your stupid face" a lot. That was fun.


SOOOOO excited for the new season to start!!!!

Song of the day - Everything is Ending by Chameleon Circuit

1 comment: