Sunday, August 5, 2012

Tron


Tron is one of those epic moments in life. Where the technology of the future predicted in the past comes to life in the future with polished ideas of the pasts perception of the future. Fascinating, isn't it? It's all timey-whimy!

The thing I loved about the old Tron was the video game aspect of it. Sure, there was awesome graphics and cool ideas, but we can't forget Flynn's Arcade!

For those who don't know, Tron is a movie where there is a world inside our computers, made up of people called 'programs'. They made a squeal to it that's new, but it's all based around the same idea of the world inside our computers. The ideas are cool, the look is so facinating and of course, you can't top the music from the second one.

So Tron day has mostly been made up of listening to the soundtrack. I also watched the second movie (I have the first, but I can't find it). Still, I wish I had a light cycle. Like a real one. I've got two identity disks on my desk at work. They make sounds when you hit them. ^^

Oh, by the way, they made a cool new animated series of Tron on TV. It's really cool looking. More like a comic book. You should check that out.


Song of the day - Derezzed by Daft Punk
Its... from the soundtrack. Kinda obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment