Thursday, August 2, 2012

Avatar - the last Airbender



Will you go penguin sledding with me?

This show was introduced to me by a long lost friend. She kept telling me that it was not 'just a kids show', but I've been burned by Nickelodeon before. Stupid big orange couch.

What are you doing here, Twinkletoes?

For those who don't know - Avatar is an animated show about a boy who must save the world from a dictatorship. There are four types of elemental benders, and only the Avatar can use all four elements. It's quirky  it's fun and it's so super addicting for kids and adults.

I don't remember how or when I finished watching it, but I'm pretty sure I flew through the whole show in under a month. Why is it such amazing shows are over far too quickly? I laughed, I cried, but mostly I couldn't believe how incredible it was.

Excuse me, does anyone have a razor? Because I got some hairy pits!


For Avatar day, I couldn't wear my Avatar shirt with work and all, so I settled on random episodes! I watched/listened to one before work and then watched two after work. It's so funny! And creative! All day I've been pretending I could bend air. Or water. And the quoting! Who doesn't love a random quote thrown at them that they have never heard before?

Well then, maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over.






I was planning on blowing fire and trying to bend water by spraying the dog with the hose, but it started to rain. That changed everything. Ah well. There's always next year. ^^


Can your science explain why it rains?

No comments:

Post a Comment