Friday, August 10, 2012

Kingdom Hearts


As a kid, I was a Disney fanatic. As I grew a bit older, I was introduced to the Final Fantasy series and fell in love with that. So when my boyfriend at the time called to tell me that there was a game coming out that combined two of my favorite things - I nearly died.



And the game lived up to it's hype! I had posters and shirts and everything before the game even came out. I was too young to think that the game might be bad, so I didn't have any reason to dread. I spent the first half the of the game giggling like a moron. It was beautiful. I didn't want to play Sora at first; I wanted to just jump right into my characters I knew and love. BUT THEN I FELL IN LOVE WITH SORA! I mean, who wouldn't, come on.

For those that don't know, Kingdom Hearts is a video game where the main character goes to different worlds, each based on Disney movies. There's a Hercules world, a Wonderland world and even Halloween Town. It's also got an amazing voice cast (including the cheerleader from Heroes) and the animation is just gorgeous. This game is easily many people's favortie, and it's a great way to get kids interested in a full on RPG.

For Kingdom Hearts day, I mostly just listened to the music. I'll be playing the game a bit later on today (but only the first one! KH2 is another day!), but that's it really. Oh, and I wore pink as a salute to Kairi. ^^

Song of the day - Simple and Clean by Hikaru Utada

No comments:

Post a Comment