Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Harry Potter



Harry Potter Day!

Ok, so there's loads to say on Harry Potter. I mean, who doesn't love it, right? It's a super fun story with lovable characters and it's just cool. I love Neville so much. His history is probably my favorite. It's so dynamic.

Harry Potter is also something I look forward to bragging to my kids about - how I saw the movies in the THEATER and have first edition copies. You know, the stories of sitting outside in the cold waiting for book 7 that kids will just roll their eyes over.


If you don't know what Harry Potter is, then you must be living on an island far far away that doesn't have internet. Therefor you shouldn't be reading this. But for the sake of the random alien from Pluto that is reading this before seeing Harry Potter, it's a story about a boy wizard who is destined at a young age to kill the evil emperor ZURG! Wait, wrong story. I mean, he's gotta kill the evil wizard, whose name we never say.

LOL, just kidding. His name is Voldemort. Voldy-voldy-Voldemort! Potter Puppets FTW!

For Harry Potter Day, I listened to the first book! Wow, I haven't read that thing is ages! But after a while I thought to myself, let's MST3K this up a bit, yeah? So I switched over to Wizard People, Dear Reader.  And after laughing so hard I was in tears, the day was over. Nice way to make time fly. ^^

Song of the day - Hedwigs Theme


No comments:

Post a Comment